All our staff has up-skilled under the new government COVID-19 guidelines.
Please arrive for your appointment on your own unless you need assistance. As much as we love children please take this time for yourself and come to the salon on your own – we have no waiting room. Please come only at your allocated appointment time to ensure we can adhere to social distance guidelines between client turnover – only one client allowed at reception at any given time. Please wear a mask when entering the salon ensuring your nose and mouth are fully covered.. Your treatment room will be thoroughly sanitized prior to your treatment and sanitizing stations are allocated throughout the salon. Each beautician is allocated their own work space and there will be no unnecessary movement of clients through the salon. The team at Salus will strive to ensure your visit to our salon is a relaxing and tranquil experience.
*If your response to any of the following questions is YES, please reschedule your appointment using our new booking system https://salusbeauty.ie or call Katrina directly on 086-3082400 or 071-9130707.
- Have you been outside of Ireland in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Do you live with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any cold or flu symptoms (cough, runny rose, fever or sore throat – excluding seasonal allergies) in the last three days?
- Do you currently have any cold or flu symptoms (cough, runny nose,fever, or sore throat – excluding seasonal allergies)?
Thank you for your support and co-operation, Katrina.